Omega Commercial Finance Corporation
Ωmega Commercial Finance Corporation is a publicly traded financial services holding company trading under ticker symbol (OCFN.) and owner of an umbrella of diversified financial service related companies with the consolidation of their assets and cash flow to the balance sheet to build shareholder value in the open stock market.
- Collectively, OCFN is capable of providing CRE financing, capital markets services, and institutional finance.
- Our principal companies operate in the commercial real estate, finance, and capital markets sector.
- OCFN jointly along with its subsidiaries’ management teams have a combined 150 years of experience and knowledge across their lines of business.
http://sildenafilcitrate100mg-pills.com/As a holding company we do not directly produce goods or services; rather we provide these functions thru creating an UMBRELLA of other synergistic companies to generate revenue and shareholder value by acquiring and owning those shares to form a corporate group of operating commercial real estate & capital market subsidiaries.
Key Operating Subsidiary
Omega Capital Street’s core objective is to collectively administer and implement the parent companies macro growth strategy that encompasses finding key acquisition targets within the commercial real estate finance, investment, development, and ownership sectors. More importantly, its objective is to determine whether the integration of the companies’ management can be valuable to all the other related subsidiaries of OCFN as well as determine and ensure they have self sustaining operations with out negative drag or effect on the other supporting operations in addition to:
- Focusing on core asset financing opportunities by originating CMBS-style loans for core assets including office, hotel, condominium, and retail shopping centers, and ground up developments plus un-entitled land developments.
- Arranging senior debt loans, mezzanine loans, preferred equity loans, and other equity participation financing structures.
Key Lending Criteria
Omega Capital Street views the following factors favorably when determining whether to provide financing in a particular commercial real estate mortgage opportunity or asset backed loan:
- Sound loan-to-values and/or combined loan-to-values
- Proven sponsors with a financial stake within the collateral
- Fundamentals with positive historical cash flow
- Reasonable debt service coverage to support mortgage coupon
- Meet traditional / basic financial underwriting criteria
- Reasonable exit alternatives i.e. refinancing or disposition